Tuesday 8 September 2009

Look of the day


So I was getting dressed and slapping my face on this morning and thought I would start a favourite makeup look and outfit of the day posts on here, So here goes the makeup post....
Ok there is a small story behind this- I was driving to pick my sister up yesterday when I noticed that the trees were turning orange and brown, which is beautiful but it also meant that GASP! summer is officially over *sad face!* Where I live it isn't ever particularily hot, not even the summer, so to officially say that Autumn is at my doorstep is pretty sad because it is going to get colder - However silver lining on this cloud is that I can break out my trusty boots and soft scarves and wear lovely autumn things :)

Anyway, going a little off topic here (you all should know I ramble haha), The point of me telling you that was the colours on the trees inspired this look and here is the pictures...

It is a very natural pretty look (please ignore my tired eyes it was very early, in fact I was still in my PJs haha) These are the products I used:
- Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturiser
- Random bronzer (? how helpful haha)
- UDPP with Painterly Paint pot from Mac
- Grand Entrance e/s from Mac all over the lid (this was LE but you can prob. still get it)
- Texture e/s from Mac (this is an absolutely goregous colour a must have for me :))
- A brown eyeliner and brown mascara
and Ta-dah! that's my makeup look of the week I have literally been wearing this for the past few days and I love it :)
I hope this was somewhat interesting for my 3 very cherished followers :)
Blog to you soon
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment