Saturday 3 October 2009

A New Moon is rising...

Ok so let me just start by saying I did get addicted to the Twilight book and yes I have read all four, I will hold my hands up and surrender. I love each one dearly, I love Stephenie Meyer she is a fab author.

Hence the title of this blog I am talking mostly about New Moon. I am seriously excited about the movie coming to cinemas in November. When I read the books I had such a hard time deciding if I am Team Edward or Team Jacob and I have to say I want Edward and Bella to be together in the books but I secretly root for Jacob, I love his character and not mention the hotness that is Taylor Lautner. eek! And he is 17 yikes that makes me feel old!

And Oh what's this? I wonder how that got there!

Mmmmm

Anyway, moving on and wiping away the drool. My point is that I am 98% sure that I am Team Jacob, purely for the first three books though THEN I am Team Edward because although I should pick one I am a sucker for tall dark and handsome.

*Daydreams a little*

Are any of you excited for the New Moon movie? Have you read the books and decided if Edward or Jacob is your fave.? If not shame on you! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment